Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/07/2020
AGCO, Distribution Management Intern Job
Victor von Bruns-Strasse 17, Neuhausen am Rheinfall, Svizzera
6 mesi. Inizio: 1 settembre 2020
- Support the Central Academy Function and our Central Distribution Management Team in the delivery of key strategic projects in the areas of Business Development and Digitalization.
- AGCO Academy has built a reputation for delivering state of the art business development programs into AGCO’s dealer network and our dealer facing internal functions. You will be working in the Central Academy Team, getting close insight into some of the most important strategic initiatives of the company, with a high visibility towards central brand functions and project teams as well as local field and operational teams.
- Supporting the development and publication of key reporting automation projects within the AGCO Academy Organization, the Digital Customer Experience Project and the Dealer Performance review, experiencing the application of state of the art analytics and reporting tools.
- Supporting the finalization of the automation of the invoicing of our EME Academy Operations.
- Self-starter with high motivation and a structured working approach
- Minimum of 2 years of university studies in Business Administration or Education
- Fluent in English; other European language skills appreciated
- IT prone (you will operate in complex system environments)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- ERP/CRM/LMS or similar experience helpful
- Initial experience in the area of analytics and data aggregation appreciated.
The internship can be based in Neuhausen am Rheinfall, Switzerland (preferred) or Marktoberdorf, Germany or Budapest, Hungary or Stoneleigh, UK.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.