Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/07/2020
Danone, Intern Growth & Innovation Controlling
Taurusavenue 167, Hoofddorp, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
Almeno 6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
Benefit: rimborso spese di trasporto locale
- Global & Central Advertising & Promotion costs
- Animate the Global A&P and manage directly the Central A&P costs (Actual/RF)
- Support on Daily A&P tasks (PO approval, communication with budget owners on A&P related topics)
- Support on A&P monthly closing/forecasting: Recharge/Accrual/Rolling forecast /understanding of business content for the deviation between Actual vs RF
- Customer & Channel Reporting
- Analysis, consolidation and animation of the Net Sales/CO/CM performance of the SN CBU’s for Customer & Channel and monitoring the rolling forecast execution and financial performance with effective follow up on deviations, gap analysis and opportunities identification
- Deliver insights in the net sales evolution, profitability and the mix of the Customer & Channel of the division worldwide
- Executes ad-hoc
- Connects with and support the CBU’s regarding reporting topics and creates a network with the CBU’s Growth controllers
We are searching for a candidate with an analytical mindset, who’s able to deep dive into excel spreadsheets for efficient analysis. Additionally, your eye for detail and logical mindset allows you to spot critical information in the data provided, supporting you in gathering useful insights that can be transformed into solutions. You are a fast learner, team player, have positive energy and ability to prioritize to always meet deadlines. You are not afraid to challenge situations and bring your own ideas forward in order to act proactively in a fast-paced environment. Your strong communication skills enable you to have clear and effective communication with stakeholders.
In addition, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor/Masters student of a Business/Finance/Economics study for the entire duration of the internship (If you are a non-EU citizen then you must be enrolled at a Dutch university)
- You are fluent in English – written and verbal
- You are willing to travel/relocate to Hoofddorp, NL
- You are available as of September for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week
- Strong Excel (model development, Pivot Tables, function/formula understanding) and Power point skills are preferred.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.