Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/07/2020
Signify, Internship: Learning Comms & Leadership Program Development
Herikerbergweg 102, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Comunicazione/Marketing, Educazione e Formazione
- Connect with a vibrant group of leaders around the globe to encourage community sharing & social learning
- (Co-) organise international leadership development virtual masterclasses for Signify leaders & pay-it-forward sessions
- Add your ideas on how to design and put in place a great framework that supports our face-to-face leadership development portfolio
- Increase awareness of our awesome employee and leadership development portfolios
- (Co-) create change & communication themes and campaigns on embedding a continuous learning and encourage active learning behavior on & outside of our new social learning platform Learning@Signify
- Motivate, engage and activate our employees and leaders to develop themselves via our social learning platform Learning@Signify
- Create a positive buzz around learning throughout Signify using existing communications touchpoints using calls-to-action to embed a continuous learning culture
- Tune our digital/social promotion and delivery of learning content to the needs and interest of specific target audiences
- Help us to offer cutting-edge learning experiences to develop talent and grow capabilities now and in the future
Studying towards a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the areas of human resources/learning & development, business/economics, marketing/communication, digital/social media and/or learning – or have proven your interest in these areas through previous experiences. In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
Strong internal/external Communication skills
Studying towards MBA is a plus
Creativity and experience/affinity with digital marketing, social media platforms
Good with copy-writing short articles and developing & editing (internal) videos (iPhone, iMovie)
Able to work in a fast-paced environment, self-starter, strong sense of ownership and can-do mentality
Flexible, adaptable and agile mindset
Enthusiastic of digital communication and eager to investigate new comms/social media tactics
Able to interact in a global environment and effectively coordinate with stakeholders at all levels
Excellent in English speaking & writing – knowledge of other languages is a pro
Image processing skills will be considered as a plus (Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.