Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/07/2020
GSK, Intern Innovation Management Dr.BEST
Barthstraße 4 , München , Germania
- Working on a variety of different projects all around the broad Dr.BEST innovation pipeline
- Supporting the innovation managers in the development of new product innovations, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in a cross-functional team
- Preparation, supervision and evaluation of quantitative and qualitative market research studies investigating brand-new product concepts, market trends and consumer drivers
- Investigating market-, consumer- and product trends, deducing profound recommendations on innovation projects and overall brand strategies
- Analyzing and tracking important performance indicators and consumer insights, using tools like Nielsen Answers or GfK Consumer Panel
- Working together with creative agencies and research institutes to develop, optimize and test product concepts, designs and marketing claims
- Participating in workshops and brainstorming sessions with the whole brand team to gain new ideas and strategies to revolutionize the toothbrush market
- Matriculated student of economics, psychology, communications or comparable (ideally with a focus on marketing)
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of self-initiative and proactivity
- First qualifying practical experiences, e.g. previous internships or as a working student
- Great analytical abilities, experienced with Microsoft Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent German and advanced English language skills
- Ambitious, creative, reliable, autonomous and team-oriented
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.