Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/07/2020
PlasticsEurope, Communications Internship
Rue Belliard 40, Brussels, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
6 - 12 mesi
L'offerta scade il 10/08/2020
- Draft press releases, news stories for the website, newsletters and content for social media platforms
- Searching for and updating media contacts
- Compile weekly (social) media monitoring
- Scout for new ideas, directions and tools for communication activities of Public Affairs Team
- General support to the Public Affairs Team.
- A (post) graduate degree (or in the pursuit of finalising it), preferably in Political Science, Communications, Journalism, or similar;
- Previous, related work experience is an asset;
- Knowledge of EU policy and decision-making procedures and institutions;
- Strong research skills with the ability to pay close attention to details;
- Analytical skills and ability to digest complex information into concise and informative briefs;
- Team player and able to work autonomously;
- Quick learner, well-organised and able to deliver on time;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other editing programmes is a plus;
- Native English speaker or equivalent;
- Knowledge of other European languages is an asset;
- Possession of an EU passport, student visa, or other means of residing in Belgium for a minimum of six months.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.