Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
Tesla, Service Engineering Internship EMEA – Drive Unit
Burgemeester Stramanweg 122, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
5-6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
- Improve analytical skills through analysis of vehicle data on specific failures or general fleet health monitoring
- Improve programming skills through developing algorithms to analyze data or developing service tools
- Learning to use the engineering mindset in solving practical problems efficiently
- Developing project ownership skills
- Learn how to function with strict deadlines
- Improve communication skills with different engineering groups
- Develop communication skills with non-engineering teams
- Fluency in English
- Programming skills: Minimum requirement is Python/Matlab
- Currently studying a relevant field like Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Capable of working in a fast paced and always changing environment
- Proactive work mentality
- The ability to keep an overview and improve processes
- Creative and efficient problem-solving mindset
- A strong team player
In order to be considered, you must be enrolled in higher education for the full duration of the internship.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.