Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/07/2020
Puma, Internship - Buying Retail Europe
Puma way 1, Herzogenaurach, Germania
6 mesi. Inizio settembre 2020.
- Maintain the sample room, collect samples, organize sample giveaways
- Prepare the best and worst seller report weekly, run and analyze the best sellers on a weekly basis for all retail channels
- Weekly ROS checks: ensure all master data is maintained for products across the retail business
- Update Delivery Trackers & highlight lateness to Buyers, maintaining shipping modes in the system
- Manage products for seasonal photoshoots, attend the photoshoots to provide on-hand support and represent the Buying team
- Enrolled student in a relevant field of studies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Good problem-solving skills, strong organizational skills
- Capability to prioritise workload effectively and work in a fast paced environment
- High attention for details, ability to work independently with multiple systems
- Computer literate: Ability to use Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.