Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/10/2020
Philips, Intern: Change Management and Communication
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
- Help create change management and communication materials for global use.
- Create and edit communication content such as infographics and videos.
- Arrange global webcasts and webinars.
- Help guide local change management teams in deploying tools and processes.
- Help ensure project managers get change management material to pass project stage gates.
- Contribute with ideas for communication tactics and for how to influence people.
- Basic skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Ability to quickly pick up collaboration and sharing tools like Teams and SharePoint.
- Flexibility and creativity.
- Being pro-active.
- Highly proficient in English with solid writing skills.
- Experience with video editing skills is a plus.
You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.