Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/02/2021
Association for Financial Markets in Europe, Intern Capital Markets Research
AFME - Association for Financial Markets in Europe
Rue de la Loi 82, Brussels, Belgio
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Statistica/Data analysis
12 mesi (da maggio)
- Assist and take responsibility for in due course the production of AFME quarterly research publications. Contribute to automating production of reports and data aggregation processes.
- Contribute to improving data quality and close existing data gaps in European capital markets analysis.
- Contribute to producing AFME’s flagship report: Capital Markets Union – Key Performance Indicators, jointly with staff and other European trade associations.
- Assist in identifying analytical work required to support AFME’s Capital Markets projects. Such work may be both quantitative and qualitative in nature and will include research, data clean-up and analytics, modelling and production and analysis of surveys.
- Undertake quantitative analysis required to complete assigned Capital Markets research projects.
- Assist AFME members, employees and external stakeholders with data and analytical requests.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to leverage the use of existing AFME research material.
- Contribute to improving the data reports coverage in European media outlets and refine distribution, targeting the relevant European audiences.
- Educated to degree level in a subject with a strong quantitative element involving modelling and/or spreadsheet and database analysis
- Strong quantitative, database management and data mining skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Interest in research and capital markets
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Technical rigour and attention to detail
- An ability to work as part of a team, as well as with limited supervision, leading certain workstreams independently
- Confidence and ability to deliver in the role quickly
- Articulate, with strong writing skills
- Strong self-motivation, intellectual curiosity, sharp intellect and high levels of energy
- The ability to function effectively in a challenging, fast-paced and professional team environment
- Some prior work experience is helpful, but not required
- Interest in European policymaking
- Fluency in another European language apart from English.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.