Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/02/2021
Euronext, Production application support trainee
14, place des Reflets, Paris La Défense, Francia
Informatica/ICT, Contabilità e finanza
- Configuring and supporting application-level monitoring;
- Working closely with the development, QA and Ops teams to implement changes and resolve issues
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding status of project deliverables, problems resolution, and post mortem root cause analysis of issues
- Reducing the technical debt by continuously upgrading/improving the existing infrastructure/applications
- Adhering to operational best practices in a highly transactional environment.
We remain committed to providing a positive hiring and onboarding experience for our candidates during these unprecedented times. Where our offices can open safely, they will remain open; otherwise our employees are able to work efficiently from home.
- Degree, at minima BAC +2 in a computer related subject;
- Academic knowledge in: Linux Systems; Python and Shell scripting;
- Fluency in English.
- A hands-on mentality and a structured way of working;
- The ambition and potential to develop a successful IT career;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Strong awareness and interest in technology;
- Superb problem solving skills;
- Experience in working effectively within a team and on your own;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of financial markets;
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and processes;
- Scripting language (Shell/Perl/PHP/Python);
- Knowledge in automation tools like Ansible, Jenkins.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.