Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/02/2021
Piaget, Internship - Assistant Architecture Project Manager
Chemin du Champ-des-Filles 37, Plan-les-Ouates (Geneva), Svizzera
Ingegneria e Architettura
Almeno 6 mesi
Integrated within our Store Design and Planning Department, you will support the team as an assistant project manager, in the design, monitoring and development projects for shops and points of sale around the world.
Supporting the entire team and having the opportunity to work on cross-functional projects and discover:
- The design processes of a Piaget point of sale and the codes of a Jewelry and Watchmaking brand
- The store project development through plans, 3D and presentation documents
- Interactions with other teams across and international company: Visual Merchandising, Retail Operations, Content, etc.
Participating in the following missions:
- Drawings (AutoCAD):
- 3D modeling (3Ds MAX, SketchUp, Vray)
- Research on new concept developments (Photoshop)
- Presentation documents (Power Point, InDesign, Illustrator)
- You are currently in an Architecture Master’s degree
- You are passionate about Jewelry and Watchmaking universe and are sensitive to aesthetics, as well as the spatial and graphic vision of a project
- You are organized, versatile, rigorous and open-minded
- You are proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (3Ds Max or Vray are a plus)
- You speak English fluently (French is a plus)
- You are looking for an intense experience in a beautiful Maison
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.