Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/06/2018
Cartier, Assistant Product Manager Internship
London, Regno Unito
- Assist the Product Manager on her daily job by replying to and handling basic email requests.
- Daily assistance to all distribution networks and close collaboration with Merchandising, Media, CRM, VM, Training, Press & Events teams.
- Carry out weekly and monthly analysis (per network, collections, segments, clients, etc).
- Help develop sales tools and collateral to support collections.
- Follow-up of projects with external companies.
- Competition follow-up.
- Minimum bachelor degree / 3rd year+ in a business school.
- Marketing experience and/or experience in the luxury market.
- Experience in project management + assisting project managers.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong internet and computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint…).