Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/04/2021
Deutsche Börse Group, Financial Trainee Programme
Deutsche Börse Group
42 av. J.-F. Kennedy, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
Push or start your career with a challenging rotation program within the division of the Chief Finance Officer of Deutsche Boerse Group. We will offer you several job rotations in different areas such as Finance, Risk, Investor Relations and Treasury. You will be based in Luxembourg. With us you will have the chance to contribute to the success of one of the largest international exchange organizations in the world. After successfully passing the 1-year-rotation-programme, we will offer you a permanent position.
- You successfully finished University (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or have an equivalent professional qualification
- You have up to two years of work experience
- You are fluent in English. German and/or French would be an advantage
- You are ready to take on responsibility and you want to make an impact!
- You want to contribute to the company’s goals, and you bring a proactive mindset
- You are initiative and goal-oriented and respond positively to challenges
- You are eager to work in an international and dynamic environment
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, think critically and you like to solve problems
- You are patient to work with different sorts of clients and you are keen to build and maintain interpersonal relationships at a professional level
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.