Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/04/2021
European Central Bank, Traineeships in media monitoring
ECB - European Central Bank
Sonnemannstrasse 20, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Legale/Affari internazionali, Contabilità e finanza, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
1.070 euro mensili
Benefit: indennità di alloggio
L'offerta scade il 28/04/2021
As a trainee in the Media Monitoring and Analysis team, you will:
- continuously monitor and analyse news from various media sources and share key items with ECB management and staff;
- analyse media reporting on the ECB’s media activities and write coverage reports for ECB management;
- writing news summaries for the ECB’s intranet;
- present the day’s news at internal meetings.
- a bachelor’s degree or higher in a field related to international relations, politics, economics, finance or journalism;
- strong presentation skills;
- an understanding of the ECB, its main tasks and programmes, and the basics of monetary policy;
- a good working knowledge of the MS Office package;
- excellent English writing skills;
- an advanced command of English (C1) and an advanced command (at least B2) of one or more of the following languages: French, German, Italian or Spanish, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- the ability to read and analyse complex texts in two or more of the following languages: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish;
- a good understanding of macroeconomic and financial topics.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.