Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/06/2021 Toyota, Internship Product Communications Operations - Media Events
Toyota Motor Europe
Bourgetlaan, 60, Brussels, Belgio
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2021
- Support the Project leaders in Event planning: 1/ Support the editing of the project presentation outlines for internal decision making, develop the agency event briefing documents. Updates & reporting notes throughout. 2/ Schedule & set up the internal briefing sessions & review sessions with stakeholders & Management. Meetings notes throughout.
- Provide & maintain the collaboration platform (TEAMS based). Provide the input templates for content development by the functional teams.
- Support the Event Project leaders in sourcing & handling of the events’ physical & digital assets.
Production & delivery
- Support the Event leader in handling the pre-event communications & invitations to the guests / the audience, in sync with NMSCs & Agency.
Event communications assets contents:
- Coordinate the development of impactful AV contents & handle on-event publishing with Agency.
- Coordinate the development, sourcing & logistics of on-event assets (physical event).
- Check branding compliance throughout.
Event operations – Physical format
- Manage cars and assets logistics
- Manage catering & support handling of external staff
Event operations - Digital format
- Support the project leader in pre-event testing (testing of the digital platform & overall connectivity with Agency).
- Support the project leader in the handling of the Execs & the internal experts mandated to the event delivery (schedule, logistics, on-event assistance)
Methods & quality
- Document & edit the event specifications & procedures for future reference & kaizen purpose.
- Handle the post-event quality & PDCA activity operations under the event leader’s guidance.
Academic & functional
- Bachelor / Master degree in the relevant areas eg Marketing communications & events.
- Fluent in English (TME business language). Other languages are of benefit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office incl. Sharepoint
Soft skills & motivations
- wish to develop and to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- strong planning and organization skills. Accuracy & accountability
- enjoy working in a team, respecting others
- a creative mind and passion for cars. (if relevant for function)
- excellent communication skills
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.