Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/09/2021 UNICTF, Intern Information Systems & Communication Technology
UNICTF- United Nations Information and Communications Technologies Facility
Avenida Comarques del País Valencia, 2, Valencia, Spagna
Comunicazione/Marketing, Grafica e Design, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
L'offerta scade il 09/10/2021
- Assist in the production of graphic and multimedial content for UN Mappers social media channels;
- Assist in the moderation of social media. Coordinate with UN Mappers social media manager;
- Support the collaboration with other OpenStreetMap (OSM) mapping contributors, both individuals and organizations;
- Assist in the advertisement of mapping events, mapathons, delivery of virtual and in-person training opportunities;
- Provide support in showcasing the activities of the UN Mappers community and promote all Unite Maps related products;
- Assist in the maintainance and delivery of training materials for OSM mapping related activities;
- Assist in writting press releases, and content for the UN Mappers website, infographics, blogs, social media and newsletters.
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, applicants may be requested to undertake the internship remotely in view of constraints regarding visa issuance, international travel and access to UN premises. Applicants must be willing and prepared to undertake the internship remotely for a part or the entirety of the internship.
- Be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or,
- Be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor's level or equivalent)
- The field of study must be closely related to the type of internship you are applying for: Studies in graphic design, communication, digital arts or other related studies that involve production of social media content (illustrations, videos, etc).
- Technological Awareness: In-depth knowledge of the latest technological developments in geographic information systems, geo-data modelling, and designing of geo databases. Keeps abreast of available technology; understands applicability and limitation of technology to the work of the office; actively seeks to apply technology to appropriate tasks; shows willingness to learn new technology.
- Be computer literate in standard software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint or similar.
- Be proficient in standard office automation (equipment, scanner, printer, etc.).
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this Internship, fluency in English, (both oral and written) is required; knowledge of a second official UN language is an advantage.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.