Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/10/2021 WFTO, Project Management and Fundraising intern
WFTO Europe - World Fair Trade Organization Europe
Rue Washington, 40, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Gennaio - luglio 2022.
L'offerta scade il 12/11/2021
- Campaign and Events: contribute to the planning and implementation of specific campaigns and the organisation of events, such as the International Women’s Day, World Fair Trade Day and others.
- Assist with implementation of EU project, monitoring of progress and reporting.
- Assist with content creation and publishing posts and articles on our social media channels and website in collaboration with the Membership & Outreach intern.
- Manage the WFTO-Europe quarterly newsletter (editorial planning, identify relevant topics to be communicated to members, develop content) and the circulation of it to WFTO-Europe’s members.
- Support our fundraising strategy by screening relevant funds or calls for projects and assisting with drafting of applications, budget, etc. for application to calls.
- Administration: assist with the daily business, accounting, human resource management, databases, documentation and updates.
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Eagerness to Learn
- Motivation for the Fair Trade movement
- Proficiency in other languages (French, Spanish and German) is highly valued
- Ability to work as part of a team
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.