Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/10/2021 Kraft Heinz, Project Management Intern
Kraft Heinz Company
Gustav Maherlaan 1228, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
5-6 mesi da gennaio/febbraio 2022
625 € al mese
Benefit: Rimborso trasporti
- You actively participate in international marketing projects.
- You will be responsible for leading cross-country / cross-functional meetings for your own projects.
- Actively participate in international artwork projects, supporting the EU and local marketing teams to create and approve artworks in the system and provide technical expertise.
- Working close with the Artwork agency, Kraft Heinz factories and Kraft Heinz co-packers and printers to ensure artwork is delivered with the highest quality and in time.
- Contribute to Artwork process improvements and efficient ways of working.
- Owning and improving EU Marketing processes.
- Efficient management of existing portfolio.
- Governance/Process management: Supporting project management operations in managing the category/innovation program.
- Best practice marketing models, Stakeholder Management, Timeline Management & Data Management.
Depending on your profile, your experience and interests, as well as the expertise of our Marketing Operations leadership, you will be supporting one of the following teams either in Amsterdam or in Nijmegen.
- You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
- You are nearing the end of your bachelor's degree or pursuing your master’s degree.
- You have good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel and Power point skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.