Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/05/2022 IATA, Intern Distribution Product Development
IATA - International Air Transport Association
Route de l'aéroport 33, Geneva, Svizzera
The Distribution team’s main goal is to help airlines and other airline industry players move towards a modern retailing approach, using recent standards such as NDC. This is done through stakeholders engagement, implementation support, and certification.
Also, part of our team is dedicated to exploring opportunities for new products and services, in the context of modern airline retailing. We are looking for a motivated and resourceful university or engineering school graduate to join us, to help illustrating and testing new ideas (for new products and services), and also to support the wider team with light prototyping or data analytics.
- Build mock-ups to illustrate these new products and services (website, app wireframe, slides)
- Validate new ideas through proofs of concept or prototypes (web services/APIs, online services – back-end and/or front-end)
- Analyze data in the context of airline retailing (e.g. passenger traffic, certification)
- Perform additional duties as required.
- University Degree in Computer Science or a related area (within one year of graduation)
- Experience with data analytics (Python preferred), including data visualization, and proficiency with Excel
- Knowledge of architecture paradigms such as SOA, event-driven architecture, and microservices
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work efficiently with an international team
- Excellent oral and written English, other languages would be a plus.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.