Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/05/2022 OHCHR, Intern Information Management/Emergency Response
OHCHR - Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
Palais Wilson 52 rue des Paquis, Geneva, Svizzera
Engineering, Grafica e Design, Commerciale/Marketing, Comunicazione/Giornalismo
L'offerta scade il 09/08/2022
Daily responsibilities of Information Management (Technical Communications, Design, and Coordination) interns will depend on the individual's background and duties may include but are not limited to supporting projects and/or activities within the Section, and in particular, the intern may:
- Deliver support for technology tools;
- Understand user requirements, coordinate user feedback;
- Develop tutorials and support materials for the user community;
- Assist in creating of a variety of info-graphics to explain existing and new information management tools, processes, skills, et cetera;
- Assist in creating tutorials to explain existing and new information management tools, processes, skills, et cetera;
- Investigate and design creative marketing plans and/or outreach plans for the products being created;
- Establish procedures around developing and maintaining a community of practice around tools and systems;
- Provide summary explanations to the Section on the latest tools and emerging trends in the above and other related areas;
- and Establish sustainable networks to foster community around the products and tools;
- Participate in information management discussions and the design of sustainable visualization solutions including templates and icons;
- and Perform other tasks as requested by the respective supervisor, as appropriate.
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, applicants may be requested to undertake the internship remotely in view of constraints regarding visa issuance, international travel and access to UN premises. Applicants must be willing and prepared to undertake the internship remotely for a part or the entirety of the internship.
- To qualify for the United Nations Secretariat internship programme, applicants must, at the time of their submission, be enrolled in a graduate school programme (i.e. Master's degree or equivalent degree, or higher) or in the final academic year of a first-level university degree programme (i.e. Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree) preferably in the area of Information Science, geographic information systems (GIS), Design, Communication, Marketing or a related field, or have recently graduated with a university degree as defined above.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this internship, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another United Nations official language would be an advantage (i.e. French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian or Spanish).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.