Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/09/2022 SES, Internship - Strategy & Market Intelligence Networks
Rue Pierre Werner, Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
Economia e finanza, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: autunno 2022
- Evaluating our global satellite data markets
- Tracking key competitive and market information
- Analyzing major trends and making those analyses available across the organization.
You will also work closely with various other departments and business verticals including regional sales and marketing teams located in Asia, Middle East, Africa and America. The role offers exposure to a broad range of diverse activities in connectivity markets for Government, Regional Telcos and Global Satellite service providers and will also provide a comprehensive understanding of the SMI department.
- Being an advanced Bachelor/ Master’s student in Business/Economics or in a relevant technical area;
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, experience with modelling and data visualization;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
It would be nice if you have:
- Any additional languages is considered an asset;
- Strong interest in the telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.