Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/01/2023 Alter Domus, Finance Internship
Amstelveenseweg 760, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Economia e finanza
Almeno 4 mesi
- Handling day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients' requests;
- Assist with the bookkeeping of a number of property-, financing- and holding companies;
- Prepare financial reporting, including cash flow management;
- Preparation and coordination of payments and related transaction monitoring;
- Maintaining contacts with property managers, asset managers, tax advisors, lawyers etc.;
- Assist with preparation of corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Taking part in restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin - offs mergers and acquisitions.
- You hold or are currently pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics (Students from Universities of Applied Sciences are welcome to apply);
- You have good communication skills and a strong team spirit;
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch;
- You are independent, pro-active, detail-oriented and goal-driven;
- You are able to meet tight deadlines;
- You demonstrate problem solving, analytical and prioritisation skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.