Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/01/2023 Pernord Ricard, Communications Trainee
12 Place des États-Unis, Paris, Francia
- Management of communication channels
- Elaboration of editorial articles
- Support in external communication actions
- Support in drafting press releases
- Contact with the media
- Active participation in the organization of events
- Support in the management of social networks and influencers.
- Support in the execution of the sustainability and responsibility plan and its different projects.
- Support in the preparation of the Sustainability Report.
- Generation of results reports and internal reports.
- Student of Journalism, Advertising and Public Relations, Marketing or related areas.
- Last year of degree/Master's degree with first work experience in agency, Communication or CSR preferably.
- Experience or interest in the area of sustainability will be a plus.
- Skills in Microsoft Office Package (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.). Knowledge of graphic design tools would be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written skills in Spanish and English.
- Active in social networks/knowledge of the digital ecosystem.
- Full time availability. Immediate incorporation.
- Proactive attitude and passion for the world of communication. Interest in creativity, in developing new ideas, in trends; as well as special interest in social and environmental issues.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.