Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/01/2023 Ikea, People & Culture Generalist Intern
Weiveldlaan 19, Zaventem, Belgio
Organizzazione e gestione delle risorse umane
12-16 settimane. Inizio marzo/giugno 2023.
- Execute local tasks according to common People & Culture processes and annual cycles guaranteeing an excellent work experience.
- Support the recruitment and onboarding of our new co-workers and in contact with the right internal stakeholders (Payroll, recruitment, IT...).
- Give support in implementing the learning offer of the unit.
- Secure engagement and retention by understanding working conditions across all functions and acting collaboratively with the co-worker experience team.
- Be part of the unit health and wellbeing plan implementation.
- Participte in implementing our unit sustainability projects (both on social and planet agenda).
- Act as a local People & Culture point of contact by helping colleagues and managers to respond to day-to-day co-worker-related questions and challenges.
- Participate to the local communication plan.
- As a person, you are passionate about people and share a strong belief in the potential of individuals.
- You act as an ambassador of IKEA culture and values and enjoy working with operational tasks, in a dynamic and changing multi-dimensional environment.
- Looking at People topics, you are confident to involve co-workers in their journey, always with a strong customer and business orientation.
- You achieve goals, complete tasks and get results.
- You know how to work independently, take your own initiatives and take responsibility.
- You effectively express your ideas and opinions in verbal and written communication and are able to interact and engage naturally with managers and colleagues.
- English, language as well as written skills, is a requirement.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.