Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/03/2023 Danone, Internship (C&P): Sustainable Sourcing
Taurusavenue 167, Hoofddorp, Paesi Bassi
Ambiente, salute e sicurezza
Almeno 6 mesi. Inizio: aprile-maggio 2023
650 euro mensili lordi + benefit
- Support the team in creating high quality communication content in collaboration with global and C&P expert.
- Engage with internal and external audiences to help build shared understanding of results, our strategy and communicate the call to action.
Ideally you are a Master student with a background in sustainability, environmental science, social science or similar fields. Most importantly you are passionate about sustainability, human rights, carbon reduction, sustainable packaging or water conservation. You are skilled in presentations and MS Office. You are proactive and not afraid to take action on your own initiatives, detail oriented and you bring forward new ideas. You are willing and able to tackle autonomous tasks as well as be a valuable member of the team.
In addition, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be enrolled as Master/Bachelor student for the whole duration of the internship (If you are not an EU-Citizen, you must be enrolled at a Dutch university)
- You are fluent in English– written and verbal.
- You are willing to commute to the office in Hoofddorp, NL(Note: If you are abroad you are required to relocate to the Netherlands and get a BSN)
- You are available to start April/May 2023 for a minimum of 6 months; 3-5 days a week (2 days in the office).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.