Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/03/2023 UNCTAD, Internship in the Office of the Director/DIAE
UNCTAD - United Nations Conference for Trade and Development
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Svizzera
Economia e finanza, Politiche e affari internazionali
L'offerta scade il 29/03/2023
- Drafts speaking notes, speeches, articles, formal correspondence and other materials as required.
- Assist in the organization of intergovernmental meetings, conferences and workshops, amongst others through the preparation of pre- and post-meeting documentation; liaising with participants, scheduling and other duties as required.
- Maintain databases, develop and manage user surveys and other performance-management tools.
- Prepare web-based materials and inputs for the Division’s websites, social media campaigns and other new media initiatives.
- Collect, evaluate, interpret and analyse investment and enterprise development-related policy developments.
- Prepare first drafts of analytical studies on investment and enterprise for development issues and policies.
- Contribute to the monitoring, backstopping and assessing the implementation of programmes and projects.
- (a) Be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or,
- (b) Be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent).
- Studies in the areas of International Economics, Development Economics, International Relations or related field.
- No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. Fluency in English, is required for this position. Knowledge of another UN language is an advantage.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.