Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/05/2023 UNCTAD, Internship in the Transport Section, Trade Logistics Branch/DTL
UNCTAD - United Nations Conference for Trade and Development
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Svizzera
Economia e finanza
L'offerta scade il 10/06/2023
- Conduct research and analysis on sustainable and resilient maritime transport. The research aims at identifying cases studies and best practices and mapping relevant maritime transport and logistics information in support of the Transport Section’s research and technical assistance activities including on sustainable and smart port, resilient maritime supply chain, and sustainable freight transport.
- Support the Transport Section in preparing short notes on specific issues and developing training material and tools in support of its technical assistance activities implementation.
- Provide substantive and logistical backstopping as required for effective implementation of technical assistance activities, capacity-building efforts, research, and intergovernmental machinery.
- Attend, service, and summarize conferences, webinars and meetings related to Transport.
- Updating information on the website of the Transport Section, SFT Framework and resilient maritime logistics.
- (a) Be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or,
- (b) Be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor's level or equivalent).
- Preferable studies in economics or Maritime Economics-related fields.
- Should be computer literate in standard software applications;
- No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. Fluency in spoken and written in English is required for this internship. Knowledge of additional official UN languages, such as French, is desirable.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.