Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/09/2019
EUROCITIES, Work experience placement environment
Square de Meeûs 1, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Ecologia e ambiente
6 mesi. Inizio 4 novembre 2019.
L'offerta scade il 28/09/2019
- Monitoring environmental policy initiatives and developments on the EU level.
- Analysing environmental policy documents and preparing policy papers especially in the areas of energy and water.
- Drafting articles for the EUROCITIES newsletter, updating the EUROCITIES web pages on environmental issues and other communications-related tasks.
- Supporting environment-related projects (in particular: Covenant of Mayors) in particular with event organisation and preparation of communication material.
- Contributing to daily press reviews
- Contributing to the organisation of the Environment forum meeting in Genoa in 2019, and of working group meetings
- Contribute to the representation of EUROCITIES at the EU Green Week and EU Sustainable Energy Week
- General administrative tasks
- University degree
- Basic knowledge about environmental policies in the EU and the role of local authorities
- Good understanding of the EU institutions and policy process
- Excellent English
- Good command of MS Office
- Basic command of graphic design softwares is a plus