Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/01/2019
UNITAR, Internship/Traineeship - Design & Communication
United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR)
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Svizzera
Comunicazione/Marketing, Grafica e Design
4 - 6 mesi. Inizio giugno/luglio 2019.
L'offerta scade il 30/04/2019
Typical tasks assigned to the intern/trainee may include the following:
- To support colleagues in the development of external communication products, such as brochures, advertisements and web design, as well as online courses;
- To adapt training materials and learning packages to quality and professional standards and UNITAR guidelines;
- To liaise directly with partner organizations and beneficiaries in preparation for the delivery of these products;
- To undertake research that may provide necessary input into such outreach and training materials;
- To assist the Programme in its outreach and communication strategy (including social media and webpage management);
- To draft news articles and infocus articles about past and future activities;
- To monitor MDPU’s Alumni platform;
- To maintain and develop UNITAR’s communication database to ensure the efficient and effective dissemination of information and coordination amongst the global diplomatic community.
Candidates should, as a minimum, either be enrolled in or hold a university-level qualification (Bachelor’s degree, licence or other) either in graphic or instructional design, digital media, journalism, international relations, history, political science, languages or a related subject.
Candidates should also have:
- demonstrated interest in instructional and graphic design;
- distance learning methodologies;
- creative and professional approach;
- administrative and organizational skills to assist in the designing of external products;
- computer skills (to deal with InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, internet search, etc.);
Excellent knowledge in both oral and written English is required. Knowledge of French or another official UN language is an advantage.