Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/02/2019
Bloomberg, 2019 EMEA Events Marketing Internship
3 Queen Victoria St, London, Regno Unito
10 settimane. Inizio 1 luglio 2019.
- Providing administrative support to the assigned team's Event Planners as needed
- Managing registration lists, emails, provide up to date lists to Event Planners, name badges and printing
- Prepare gift bags and coordinating and sending event supply boxes
- Provide onsite event support when needed
- Manages coordination of highlights and previews to the Senior Event Planner and Team Lead
- Responsible for scheduling team meetings, compiling agendas and follow-up
- Provides support to Senior Event Planner and Team Lead on special projects
- Responsible for pre- and post- event financial and data reconciliation
- Develops functional relationship with Marketing and/or Sales leads as needed
- In your final or penultimate year of university (graduating in 2019 or 2020) studying a degree in Marketing or Events Management.
- Fluent in English and one or more of the following languages: French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese or Russian.