Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/02/2019
Ericsson, Internship as Support Engineer
Edificio Infante D. Henrique, Quinta da Fonte, 2770-192 Paço de Arcos, Lisbon, Portogallo
- Handling Customer Service Request interfacing the customer and Ericsson global support organizations
- Supporting Ericsson CLOUD based solutions built on Ericsson platform.
- Support Ericsson virtualized solutions in the major telecom operators in Iberia.
- Troubleshooting & Resolution of incidents.
- Student or recent graduate in Technical Telecom, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
- For Madrid, English and Spanish is required
- For Lisbon position English is required and Portuguese is preferred (no Spanish requirement)
- Open-minded and motivated to work in multicultural team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Linux
- Bash Scripting preferable (Shell, Python etc.)
- Openstack (eg. RedHat)
- Virtualization (VMware and RedHat)
- MYSQL, Oracle database knowledge/Administrator
- IP Networking/Virtual Machines internetworking