Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/02/2019
Roche, UX Designer Trainee
Avinguda de la Generalitat, 171-173, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona, Spagna
Informatica/ICT, Engineering, Grafica e Design
L'offerta scade il 11/04/2019
You will be in a team of professional ux designers/usability engineers, interaction designers, industrial designers and visual designers.
You will work on real life applications and modern technologies for the healthcare industry.
You will support various parts of the user-centered design cycle such as usability tests, storyboard design and LoFi/HiFi-prototyping. Under guidance of a UX Expert you will have tasks like:
- Usability evaluations, expert reviews etc.
- Preparation of test materials, test observation, data consolidation and test reporting
- Share and elaborate ideas and concepts
- Creation of icons, mockups, storyboards, HiFi prototypes and review thereof
- Guideline development: documentation and review of interaction concepts and common workflows
- University degree (at least Bachelor) in Computer Science, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design or similar field
- Basic knowledge on UX methodologies
- Visual design skills (please provide a portfolio)
- Be a creative and collaborative team player with the ability to interact with diverse teams and show the ability to accept and give constructive feedback
- Fluent in in English is a must
- Be familiar with common UX tools such as Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Axure or similar
- HTML5/CSS skills are a big plus