Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/03/2019
Schneider Electric, Prácticas Video & Motion Graphics
Carrer de Bac de Roda, 52, Barcelona, Spagna
Grafica e Design
6 mesi - 1 anno
L'offerta scade il 30/03/2019
- Work with training content designers, product managers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives
- Assist in the creation of scripts and animation storyboards
- Create highly engaging animations and videos for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project, adapting to corporate design guidelines.
- Gets customer insights for the content creation to be sure the content is what the targeted customer really needs/expects.
- Support the design and illustration with photo and video shooting, photo editing, bespoke illustration and diagrams.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Publishes the content in the relevant platforms, animates and monitors audience to measure success.
- Student of degree or master in Audiovisual, Graphic Design, Communication or similar
- Advanced english (you will be working in this language)
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere
- High-end digital skills including graphic design and video editing skills.
- Will be a plus if you have knowledge in any of this softwares: Illustrator, Photoshop, Autodesk Maya or Blender