Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/03/2019
PlasticsEurope, EU Advocacy and Research Intern
Rue Belliard 40, Brussels, Belgio
L'offerta scade il 27/03/2019
- Research and draft background materials on EU policy and activities;
- Support the advocacy team in monitoring closely and preparing regular news summaries and updates on EU policies and institutions, as well as EU member state developments;
- Review and prepare summaries and analysis of EU policy documents;
- Prepare and attend advocacy meetings, participate to conferences and events and prepare event reports and meeting notes;
- Provide assistance for the organization of events and projects;
- Provide general administrative support.
- Degree or, an undergraduate degree or in pursuit of a degree, preferably in European studies, Economics, Law, Political Science or similar;
- Knowledge of EU policy and decision-making procedures and institutions;
- Strong research skills with the ability to pay close attention to detail;
- Analytical skills and ability to digest complex information into concise and informative briefs;
- Strong oral and written skills in English;
- Knowledge of other European languages would be an asset.