Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/03/2019
Google, Information Technology Intern
Google Building 110, Brandschenkestrasse 11, Zürich, Svizzera
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Informatica/ICT
- Accommodate support for desktop/laptop computers, along with user access to corporate network and applications both on the network as well as through remote VPN access.
- Assist with moving equipment and migrating users to new systems or devices.
- Provide support for services such as office phones, mobile devices, video conferencing and remote access.
- Provide basic corporate network infrastructure and server assistance.
- Garner direct support for Google's corporate resources and applications.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after completion of the internship, and within 12-18 months of completing a Bachelor's or Master's degree, or at any stage in your PhD.
- Experience working in an IT department, in computer/technical support, or in another technically-focused service environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting applications in one or more of the following networked environments: Linux, Mac and/or Windows.
- Ability to configure, upgrade and relocate PC hardware, software and print devices. Demonstrated understanding of LAN/WAN environments.