Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/03/2019
Natixis, Client Services- PSC Internship
Dowgate Hill, 25, London, Regno Unito
Contabilità e finanza
- The position will involve perfoming KYC analysis of clients, implementing Natixis Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Prevention policies.
- The intern will also assist FO on queries related to the KYC onboarding process as well as the production of Management Information on the activity of PSC.
- The position involves assisting the KYC analysis and vetting team on new onboarding and all related tasks.
- The successful candidate will be trained to perform KYC analysis and will perform analysis of low risk clients supervised by the senior members of the PSC team. He/She will also assist with the screening process of Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) and report findings to senior members of PSC team.
- Additionally, He/Seh will execute certain daily controls and report any findings to senior member of PSC as well assist in the preparation of PEP memos.
- The position will also invove the maintenance and production of various managmenet reports (Key Performance Indicators, production figures, etc.) and help the PSC team maintain all relevant databases.
- Very good communications skills (verbal, written and relationship)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applcations. VBA skills a plus
- Pro active, autonomous with attention to detail
- Previous experience in Banking / Financial Markets preferred.