Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/03/2019
William Blair, Investment Banking Internship
Taunustor 1, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Inizio ottobre 2019.
- Identifying potential M&A and financing situations.
- Preparing in-depth valuations and other financial analyses.
- Preparing client documentation for winning business.
- Assisting deal teams in live transactions.
- Exceptional academic credentials, with a degree qualification (completed or on-going) from a top tier institution.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail.
- High level of motivation and ability to work in a team.
- Good proficiency with MS-Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Fluency in English and proficiency in German (equivalent to minimum B2 Level) required.
- Additional European language skills preferable but not a pre-requisite.
- Practical experience in Mergers & Acquisitions or related investment banking experience beneficial but not a pre- requisite.