Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/03/2019
Nike, Internship - Logistics Center of Excellence (Supply Chain)
Nikelaan 1, Laakdal, Belgio
3 mesi. inizio settembre 2019.
- You'll learn about end-to-end logistics at Nike and obtain insight into our opportunities.
- Strive to understand, analyse and document logistics processes.
- Handling problems in a structured way is a skill to build.
- Keeping in mind sustainability, time, budget and quality you develop and implement new solutions.
- You'll learn how to explain complicated things in a simple way, in order to convince others.
- Within our Nike values you'll learn how to communicate and work together.
- The ball is in your court! It's a unique opportunity to build your network.
- You will be part of the Logistics Center of Excellence Team, in which we work as 1 team on our mission: delivering sustainable change for you.
- During your internship, your mentor will coach, inspire and develop you, your talent will never cease to grow.
- You are currently following a bachelor's or master's degree programme. If this programme includes a logistics background, that's definitely a plus!
- You have a critical eye for processes and your mindset is continuously geared towards improvement.
- You’re a great communicator who is able to work with a diverse team!
- Taking initiative with a focus on results is like a second nature to you. Thinking out of the box is therefore important to you!
- You think about the long run as well! Having a strategic mindset is a big asset when you are part of this team!
- Energetic communication skills in English (written and spoken), Dutch is a plus.