Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/03/2019
Kellogg‘s, Internal Controls Internship
cladirea A, Soseaua Pipera 49, Bucharest, Romania
Contabilità e finanza
L'offerta scade il 25/04/2019
To assist the Internal Controls Business Partners in responding to key control issues arising across the European Finance Organization, undertaking ad-hoc control projects as they arise to minimize risk to the business.
- To support the quarterly management representation letters process (process of management reporting and sign-off on a set of key financial information and deliverables)
- Provide support to Internal Controls Business Partners with the S404 process across the European organization
- Support the PwC group audit and PWC ERSS statutory audit activities and provide assistance in coordinating the completion of audit deliverables across the European business to drive a timely and smooth sign-off of audit opinion. Provide assistance to ad-hoc controls projects as required
- University degree or equivalent (including studies in progress), preferably in finance related areas.
- Language Skills: English (Advanced).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Thinks strategically; takes a balanced short and long-term view when solving problems; utilizes information from a wide variety of sources.