Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/03/2019
Danone, Corporate Compliance Internship
17 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris, Francia
6 mesi. Inizio luglio 2019
1.120€ - 1.300€ al mese
- Deployment of the corporate compliance program (e.g. training and awareness materials and presentations, deployment of tools and toolkits, factsheets, etc) on anti-corruption, anti-bribery, anti-trust and data privacy topics;
- Follow up on reporting from the clusters to the corporate team on different compliance topics;
- Maintenance (and update) of compliance related databases knowledge sharing tools ;
- Record-keeping to demonstrate compliance/accountability;
- Assistance to the different compliance pillars on need basis in specific tasks such as preparation, analysis and review of contracts;
- Network animation, including collection and review of compliance related news and animation of the compliance communities on internal communication channels;
- Legal monitoring: general surveillance and monitoring of compliance related laws and regulations, and positions of the competent authorities in EU and RoW on anti-corruption, anti-bribery, anti-trust and data privacy topics; analysis of different legal systems, and preparation of notes for the legal and compliance communities and the relevant business functions (when needed).
- Elève avocat and/or Master II (or equivalent) student in any of the areas of interest (anti-corruption, anti-bribery, anti-trust and data privacy);
- Previous internships in a law firm and in-house legal team is a plus;
- You have strong analysis and synthesis capabilities;
- You are open to an international environment;
- You have a strong team and inclusive spirit;
- Good sense of humor is definitive a plus !
- English: native or bilingual proficiency;
- French: full professional proficiency is a must;
- Professional working proficiency in other language is a plus.