Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/04/2019
UNITAR, Internship/Traineeship - Multilateral Diplomacy Programme Unit - e-learning
United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR)
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Svizzera
Educazione e Formazione
4 - 6 mesi. Inizio giugno 2019.
L'offerta scade il 29/04/2019
- To support colleagues in the design and development of the Master in International Affairs and Diplomacy, including developing the skills needed to design new courses and activities to enhance on-line learning.
- To adapt online training materials and learning packages to quality and academic standards and certification criteria;
- To liaise directly with partner organisations and beneficiaries in the preparation for the delivery of the Programme;
- Tasks may include preparing key data such as programme statistics and evaluation reports.
- To undertake research that may provide necessary input into such training tools and exercises;
- To assist the Programme in its outreach and communications strategy, especially in relation to community engagement mechanisms.
- Candidates should be enrolled or holding at least at university-level (Bachelors degree, licence or other) either in international relations, education, history, law, political science, languages or a related subject.
- Candidates should also have: demonstrated interest in training methodologies; ability to write in a clear and concise manner; analytical and research skills; administrative and organizational skills to assist in the organization of training activities; computer skills (to deal with e-Learning tools, word processing, excel, power point, internet search, etc.) and a high level of individual responsibility, commitment and initiative. Candidates should furthermore have an interest in participatory training methodologies andinstructional design as well as be motivated to work with monitoring and evaluation.
- Excellent knowledge in both oral and written English is required.
- Knowledge of French and/or Spanish is an advantage.