Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/04/2019
Audi, Internship on Simulation of sensor sets and its extension
Neuburger Str. 75, 85057, Ingolstadt, Germania
L'offerta scade il 01/09/2019
Automated vehicles use sensor sets consisting of a wide range of sensors and sensor technologies to create an internal representation of their environment. Different approaches of sensor sets have to be compared in an early development stage.
Within the internship generic importers for sensor-set simulation tools should be developed. These importers should enable the possibility to gain data from different sources.
The internship includes following work packages:
- Familiarize yourself with the existing tools in sensor-set simulation
- Design and implement the generic importers in a reliable way
- Integration of the importers into the existing simulation tools
- Studies in the area of automotive engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or mathematics
- Good programming skills in C++ and MATLAB
- Ideally experience with sensor modelling and sensor coordinates
- Ability to work in teams as well as an independent and structured way of working