Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/04/2019
IOM, Intern - MIDAS IT
Route des Morillons 17, Geneva, Svizzera
L'offerta scade il 25/04/2019
- To provide support in reviewing, refreshing or creating: MIDAS User Guide; MIDAS Installation Guide; MIDAS Data Exchange service description.
- To assist in the testing of: MIDAS application; MIDAS database; MIDAS data exchange service; Other MIDAS modules.
To assist in the preparation and review of: Templates and questionnaires for MIDAS assessment missions; Templates for MIDAS hardware and software list; MIDAS
- standard for hardware and software; Other templates and questionnaires.
To help with MIDAS troubleshooting and to give remote support to IOM colleagues andimmigration officers from countries in which MIDAS is installed and running.
- To assist in preparation and delivery of MIDAS User, Administration and Installation training.
- University degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited academ icinstitution or combination of relevant education and professional experience.
- Experience on implementation and administration of Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 network environment (LAN/WAN), messaging systems, backup and recovery systems;
- Experience configuring and working with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), MS SQLServer, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server;
- Knowledge of Cisco devices, VPN is desirable;
- Knowledge of Web services, SOAP is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users as well as technical users.
- Fluency in English is required. Working knowledge of French is an advantage