Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/05/2019
EDA - European Defence Agency, Trainee Land and Logistics
EDA - European Defence Agency
Rue des Drapiers, 17-23, Brussels, Belgio
12 mesi (da settembre 2019)
1.196,84 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 31/05/2019
Benefit: Rimborso viaggio A/R
The Trainee Land & Logistics will work with colleagues on topics related to Capability Development. More specifically, his/her tasks will be as follows:
- Strategic Context Cases: Assist with drafting and reviewing documents related to the Land & Logistics domain;
- PESCO: Assist with drafting and reviewing documents related to the assessment of PESCO proposals and contribute to the evaluation of PESCO proposals;
- EDIDP: Assist with drafting and reviewing documents related to project proposals within the Land & Logistics domain;
- Support the Head of Unit in conducting meetings on EDA's premises;
- Support the Head of Unit in gathering the conclusions of these meetings;
- Support the knowledge and document management of the Unit via different IT tools.
A typical day includes:
- Participation in meetings;
- Drafting of minutes and reports;
- Analysing Member States’ comments and reflecting these in draft documents;
- Logistical tasks related to meeting organisation.
- have completed at least the first (minimum three-year) cycle of a higher education course (university education) and obtained a full degree or its equivalent by the closing date for applications;
- have a very good knowledge of at least two participating Member States languages of which one must be English as it is EDA’s main working language. The knowledge of additional participating Member States languages is an asset.
(a) Academic requirements: Academic degree in political science (with a focus on security and defence).
(b) Linguistic requirements: Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (level C1/C2).
(c) Technical skills: IT literacy skills in particular MS PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint.
- Exposure to an international environment;
- Any previous experience as a project assistant and working in a team;
- Previous experience in defence matters and/or EU;
- Understanding of defence institutional framework and EU stakeholders;
- Experience in data management (analysis/visualisation/reporting).