Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/05/2019
Tesla, Service Engineering Internship EMEA
Blumenstraße 17, 80331, München, Germania
- Debug systems and perform diagnostics on field failures both remotely - looking at data logged by the vehicle, and directly in the field.
- Provide technical support in order to minimize vehicle downtime, through day to day coverage of internationally distributed field cases.
- Recognize trends and patterns in field failures and provide written feedback to the respective Product Support Engineer to drive future product improvements.
- Assist Product Support Engineers to ensure new issues are fully investigated and that countermeasures are in place.
- Assist and support Product Support Engineers, Product Excellence, and MRB team members to perform further root cause analysis on field failures by component/subsystem owners where necessary.
- Evaluate vehicle design features/fixes and perform regional testing.
- Assist improving service diagnostic tooling and technical documentation. Both at a Software and Hardware level.
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German is preferred but not mandatory
- Preferably studying towards a BSc or MSc in relevant fields, such as Electrical Engineering. To be considered, you must be enrolled in higher education for the full duration of this internship.
- Capable of working in a fast paced and always changing environment
- Proactive work mentality
- The ability to keep an overview and improve processes
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving oriented
- A strong team player