Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/05/2019
PwC Luxembourg, AML Trainee
Pwc Luxembourg - PricewaterhouseCoopers
2 Rue Gerhard Mercator, 2182, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
L'offerta scade il 30/06/2019
Our Compliance team develops and implements regulatory strategies that serve PwC’s business needs, while complying with regulatory restrictions. As part of the team, you’ll help develop business continuity plans surrounding environmental risk, crisis management, process systems, operations and technology risk.
As an AML Trainee, you will work in collaboration with an experienced AML officer or an AML specialist on a daily basis and you will be involved in the following tasks:
- Client Information research;
- Encoding data in our centralised tools;
- Ensure respect of internal procedures;
- Contribute to support the implementation of efficient, reliable and high-quality processes;
- Diverse administrative tasks such as scanning and filing documents in our internal client e-documentation.
- You are currently studying to obtain a Master degree with a legal orientation;
- You have a good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, etc.);
- You are fluent in both French and English;
- You are enthusiastic, efficient and reliable;
- You have a strong sense of confidentiality and can deal with sensitive information;
- You are proactive and able to multitask.