Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/05/2019
Intergraf, Communications Assistant
Avenue Louise 130A, Brussels, Belgio
6 mesi (da inizio luglio)
L'offerta scade il 31/05/2019
The main purpose of this position is to support excellent communication with members, press and other stakeholders. The drafting, designing, production and distribution of all kinds of publications – including promotional materials for events – in order to ensure that all stakeholders are well-informed is an important part of this role.
Liaising with the Secretary General, Policy Adviser and Membership & Information Officer for actions relating to Intergraf information and communication, including:
- Collecting information for the Newsflash and News in Brief (Intergraf’s newsletters)
- Liaising with the team for input to other Intergraf publications
- Writing news releases, the monthly newsletter, and other written communications pieces directed to internal and external target audiences for print and online media
- Managing and maintaining Intergraf’s website (and related organisations’ websites) and extranet
- Collecting information and liaising with external contributors, as well as members
- Supervising the production of brochures, handouts and leaflets, and arranging for distribution
- Ensuring up-to-date contacts are maintained
- Monitoring/analyses of media coverage and media relations
- Updating LinkedIn and other social media.
Event Support: Liaising with the Secretary General, Policy Adviser and Membership & Information Officer for actions relating to Intergraf events, including:
- Drafting and sending communications materials (invitation emails; agendas; programmes)
- Designing promotional items for events (email footers; web banners; roll-up banners; event booklets).
- Supervising the production of communications materials.
General Support: Liaising with the Secretary General, Policy Adviser and Membership & Information Officer for actions relating to general support, including:
- Ensuring regular contacts with and support to member federations (phone; email; meetings)
- Performing ad-hoc tasks such as correspondence, translation, proofreading, minute writing and other admin.
- The working language is English.
- Experience of managing websites using a CMS (preferably Joomla and/or WordPress)
- Experience using desktop publishing software (preferably InDesign)
- Very strong written and verbal English skills, ability to explain sometimes complex technical issues in simple language
- Organised and able to meet deadlines, with good administrative skills
- Self-driven and able to work autonomously
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- Educated to degree level (for instance in Communications or European Affairs).
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in communications
- A basic understanding of the EU.