Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/05/2019
Kellogg's, Wellbeing, Nutrition and Regulatory Trainee
Av. de Europa, 19, Madrid, Spagna
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica
L'offerta scade il 12/06/2019
- Support the SE Cluster team in the development of key consumer materials & resources, corporate and brand websites. Provide nutrition expertise to support local activation of brand and business plans.
- Provide local market nutrition intelligence, trends and insights to support brand and marketing communications. Development of competitor analysis, research on innovation and renovation of breakfast cereals, snacks and crisps by portfolio assessment and nutritional databases.
- Strengthen nutrition environment providing tools, training (modules), competitive intelligence, trends, resources and expertise.
- Support in updating the internal labeling database to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Support in reviewing packaging designs & labels against regulations and internal standards.
- Support the Cluster Wellbeing and Consumer Affairs teams providing rapid response to care line enquiries for market cluster.
- Qualified University Education degree in bioscience education (e.g. Nutritionist, food science and technology, biochemistry, public and community health).
- Comprehensive industrial/commercial experience combined with excellent understanding of business needs, communication and influencing skills.
- Basic knowledge about Food labeling (Food Information Regulation, Nutrition & Health Claims) or willingness to get acquainted with it in self-sufficient manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure & demonstrated ability to support team members to manage projects & timelines.
- Fluent in local language (Spanish) and English. Italian highly desired.