Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/05/2019
CentralApp, Content Creative & Account Executive Internship
Rue d'Alost 7, Brussels, Belgio
Informatica/ICT, Grafica e Design
Inizio settembre 2019
- Copyrighting: You know how to write simple but effective articles by adapting to different writing styles, while keeping in mind the SEO impact.
- Design & Select visuals: You have a good design sense and can manipulate easy to use design tools like Sketch, Canvas, etc.
- Performance reports: Using internal tools, you will prepare the performance follow-up to be used by Customer Success.
- Client success follow-up: You will assist the client success team in meeting follow-ups.
- Helpdesk: Contribute to the development of customer resources.
- BA3 minimum.
- Writing skills: You are recognised for your writing skills (irreproachable spelling in particular).
- Local business smart: You understand how a local business works and what are its challenges
- Business sense: You have a good business sense.
- Tech savvy: You are tech savvy and can work super fast on multiple screens.
- Native in French & English or Dutch.