Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/05/2019
EBA, Traineeship in the Legal Unit
EBA - European Banking Authority
20 avenue André Prothin, Paris La Défense, Francia
L'offerta scade il 27/06/2019
- Carrying out research on legal issues concerning any of the EBA' s fields of competence;
- Investigation of complaints, including potential breaches of Union law;
- Carrying out legal review of the EBA’s Q&As;
- Providing legal support on regulatory tasks, such as assisting with the review of the EBA regulatory products (guidelines and draft technical standards);
- Provision of legal assistance in other matters related to EU financial services law, supervisory law and institutional law.
- Have completed the first cycle of a higher university and have obtained a full degree certificate or its equivalent by the closing date for applications;
- Have very good knowledge of English, the official working language of the EBA, at least at B2 level;
- A bachelor degree in law, or in a discipline other than law but with post-graduate studies in EU law or financial services law;
- Knowledge of EU law;
- Knowledge of financial services law;
- Good drafting skills in English.